Vintage Crossbody Leather Bag
To ensure the longevity of your leather products, follow these precautions:
- Keep leather away from water and extreme temperatures to prevent cracking and stiffness.
- Avoid exposing leather to direct sunlight or dampness to prevent fading or discoloration.
- Blot any spills or dirt on the leather with a clean, dry cloth and allow it to air dry. Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents, as they can damage leather.
- Protect leather from dust and dirt by storing it in a dust bag or box when not in use.
- Do not overload leather items with heavy items, as it can stretch or break straps or handles.
- For more thorough cleaning, take leather items to a professional cleaner to ensure proper cleaning and conditioning without causing any damage.